Sunday, August 12, 2007

Some new pictures, finally!





Sorry about the lack of pictures in the last week. I was keeping Mommy and Daddy pretty busy and tired. I mean, how was I supposed to know that I should be sleeping at night?! I'm getting better though. The last couple of nights I have been asleep around 10pm and then I wake Mommy up around 2am and 5am to eat.

I went to church with Mommy and Daddy for the first time today! Grandma Leckron bought me the bonnet. My parents were very excited to have me wear it. I think I pulled it off alright, don't you?

Yesterday, we went to see my friends, Jackson and Brayden Jones! We talked a little about our band, so be watching in the coming years for that.

My Grandma Leckron went home earlier this week. Mommy says that she is very thankful that Grandma was here to help for my first two weeks. I was happy about that too, because I got to spend lots of time with Mommy! The picture of Grandma, Mommy and I is from the day she left.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute!

I will be looking for the Jackson, Bradon, Ivy band! ;)

Karen

Anonymous said...

So cool that you have a blog for Ivy, I love reading and seeing new pics of her. Ivy is going to be such a beautiful little girl when she grows up, Madison can't wait to play dressup and so some girly things with someone her age, in the mean time she forces Levi to play with her dolly and dress up with her.
I wanted to call and see how you guys were a few times but did not want to interupt any nap time because I remember how important that can be.
Looks like you guys are really great parents and we are so happy for you.
*Ivy-keep your daddy in line he used to be a wild one I hear, and be sweet to your mommy too.
Love from Heidi, Steve, Maddison, and Levi