Saturday, August 25, 2007

One Month Old!




Well, seeing as how I am keeping my Mommy and Daddy awake at 2am, I may as well post some pictures from the last couple weeks. :)

The first picture is one my Daddy took earlier today because I turned one month old! The outfit I am wearing is one that my Mommy's friend Michele, and her mom Lucia, bought for me. Thank you!

The next is of four generations of Meeks! My daddy, my Grandpa, and my Great Grandpa.

The last one is my Uncle Steven and Aunt Heidi with my cousins, Madison and Levi. They are VERY excited about me being here. I can't wait until I can run around and play with them.

Well, I am going to go pretend to sleep for 5 minutes and give Mommy and Daddy false hope. ;)

6 comments:

Michele and Geoff said...

Ivy, you look very cute in that
top!
Geoff and I are in Africa and send
our love to you.

Lori, could you please give my mom
a call this weekend? Just to let
her know that we are okay?

Anonymous said...

Getting cuter every day! Ivy is adorable and Madison cannot stop talking about her even though she has only seen her a couple times, she tells me about her cute baby cousin Ivy and smiles and giggles. Sleeplessness is the best part! Just wait until she can crawl and sit and you hear her playing at 3am in her crib and cooing to herself, that is so fun to sneak up on and watch.

Anonymous said...

Oh that last comment was from Aunt Heidi!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!
You're right Lori, she does look like a little adult! She's such a cutie! Glad you guys are doing well! Love you!
Brad, Marisa and Louie

Anonymous said...

Lori and Scott- Ivy is beautiful! A. Becky gave me your blog address. I will check it periodaclly. I too have a pic website for the boys. It is: brandikosters.fotopic.net
Hope you guys are adjusting well children are such a priceless, wonderful blessing! Take care.
Your cousin, Brandi

Anonymous said...

I hope you have time to put some new pics up! I am too sick to see that darling of yours in person.
~Heidi