Saturday, July 21, 2007

No baby yet!

Well, the due date set by the doctor has come and gone, but I am still hanging out with mommy. I like it in here at the moment, thank you very much! What do doctor's know anyway? :) Mommy and Daddy think I will be born on Sunday or Monday. Well, we will see, won't we? I hope to meet you all soon. I know that my daddy and mommy are VERY anxious for me to be here. They keep telling me that they can't wait to hold me and kiss me. Well, back to practicing moving my arms and legs so mommy knows that I'm still here!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm still in the running! I voted for Sunday! I better win something cool Lori! j/k

GOOD LUCK

Anonymous said...

holy cow!! your child is a genius! it's able to somehow get a hold of your laptop (not gonna ask how) and create a blog!! AMAZING!

stephanie watkins

Anonymous said...

Of course our child is a genius! It has Lori and I for parents! :)

Brittany said...

I can't wait to meet the little one either!!

Anonymous said...

You guys looks so beautiful. I am so excited to see your perfect baby BOY complete your family.
I voted for this Tuesday by the way, I am thinking midday after Lori's snack!!! Eat something spicy mom!!!
Where R my belly shots???????

Love you guys,
XOXOXOXOXOXO